Thursday, September 9, 2010

July Review

My parents came and visited us in July. They got here on the 4th and we went to the airport and watched the fireworks across the river in DC.




My parents stayed from Sunday to Thursday. I was able to get work off so I could go touring with them. We went to DC and walked around the mall going to all the monuments. We also went to a couple different museums.


We went to the Natural History Museum and also the American History Museum. There is always so much to see you could spend days in a museum.

One day we walked around Old Town Alexandria and took the tour in the George Washington's Masonic Temple. A different day we went to Mt. Vernon. We walked around the grounds, toured the house, listened to some character reenactments, and looked through the museum and display on George Washington's life.

The end of July I went home to Utah for Brandon's funeral on the 24th. I stayed there for two weeks to visit with family and to rearrange my mom's store.


Here's my family in the kitchen getting dinner ready.


My nieces and nephews.


Ady, Carissa, Brock, Landon

We gave the kids horse rides. They loved it and would have ridden for hours, except the adults got tired.

Ady and Carissa on Prince


Ady, Carissa and Landon on Prince


Here's the store all re-done.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive