Thursday, June 23, 2011

Aunt Leslie Comes to Town!

My sister, Leslie, is in North Carolina for training before her deployment, so she decided to come visit us. (We're only 6 hours away, instead of the usual 12+ hour flight) We had a great time and hope to meet up with her sometime again this summer. We went and toured DC. She has a bear that her boyfriend gave her that she took pictures of it in different places to show her boyfriend all the places she's been. I did the same thing with Asher:)

First we walked through the sculpture garden. There is metal tree that was a cool sculpture.

Birds even landed in it like a real tree.


The optical illusion house.


And the fountain in the garden.


Me and Asher in the Natural History Museum in front of the T-rex.


Asher being fed to the dinosaurs:)

This next photo is one of my favorites!

"Roar, I am ASHER!"


Asher and Leslie's bear. He loved having a buddy in the stroller with him.


Asher and the bear in front of the watering hole.


Entering North America, home of the wolf.


The grizzly bear. Leslie's bear in front of the bear was pretty cute too;)


"seriously mom?"


In front of the elephant in the main entrance.


Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of. I don't know, Asher's way cuter.

1 comment:

Kasey Van Tassell said...

I love the "seriously Mom" picture. And I think Asher looks like you.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive