Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's and future dad's out there! (Spencer, Carl, Trent, Robert, Calvin, John, Ryan, Richard, Reed, Daron, Brian, Adam, Blake. Just to name a few)

I have to say that now that I have my own child, I am much more appreciative of fathers and am glad we have a day to celebrate and acknowledge them!

I love you!

I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I have an amazing father who is supportive and honest and loving and did a great job raising his kids. And now I have an incredible husband and father to my own child.
Ryan, Thank you! Thank you for being the best friend I could ever dream of. Thank you for always making me laugh. Thank you for working so darn hard to support us, even is it means late nights in the office. Thank you for thinking about the details that I never knew existed; Thank you for taking care of them. Thank you for being willing and supportive in anything I want to do. Thank you for being a great example. Thank you for politely correcting me when I say something wrong and for teaching me new things. Thank you for being excited to come home to Asher and me everyday. Thank you for watching Asher when I need a break. Thank you for being the best father to Asher. Thank you for loving him, and me. Thank you for all the talking and sharing. Thank you taking out the trash, even if it's 3 days later:) Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for letting me take care of you and being willing to take care of me. Thank you for YOU!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive