Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekend BBQ

On Saturday we had a barbecue at the Tripple's. Obviously Trent and Wendy and their children were there. Also, John and Julie (sister-in-law) drove from Maryland and Julie (sister) was in town for work. It was a lot of fun. We had hot dogs, hamburgers, watermelon, and noodle salad.

Everyone sitting around on the porch.
After dinner we played games. The favorite being Pictionary Man.

Me taking my turn at the game:)

And of course Ryan and his sister, Julie were just a couple of big kids.

Ryan and Julie climbing a tree.

Trent loved spending time with the babies. He put on music and sang along for them. They loved it. They just sat there forever staring up at Trent.


Here he is singing some baby song. Trent you can babysit anytime:)Align Center

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Fun! I'm so jealous! I wish that I had more family in the area...

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive