Sunday, July 15, 2012

Big Brother

Asher met Vaden for the first time yesterday.  I don't think he was impressed.  Though I think he had just realized he hadn't seen us in 2 days.  He stayed with his cousins, the Tripples, while we were at the hospital.  He had a great time with them, but the minute he saw Ryan he started to cry and wanted to be held.  He didn't want me at all.  Maybe it was being at a strange place or it was getting late, but he held onto is dad most of the visit.  We did get some pictures of him with Vaden as long as Ryan was there too.
 I love his face here! So sad.
 My awesome family!

 Vaden and Asher both weighed exactly 9.0 lbs when born.  Look at how big Asher is now.

Ryan took Asher home last night and he was very happy to be there with his dad.  Here he is with his sister today.
Much happier and such cute kids:)  I love them!!!

 We had bought Asher a doll so that when Vaden came home both he and I could have a baby.
 We pulled it out today and Asher really liked it.  He was much more interested in Vaden today.  He wanted to pat her and look at her.
 I think he liked the stroller the best.  He would fill it up and push it around.  He even tried to sit in it himself.
 He's going to be a great brother, let's just hope he learns to be gentle.

Checking on his sister.

2 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

how cute! she is adorable. congrats guys!!!

a.little said...

oh! Asher will be such a good big brother. congrats guys.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive