I love my kids! They make a pretty good team. Asher is always wanting to put her where he wants her and she is good to put up with him:)
So cute in diapers.
We also got him a train table and train set. It's an awesome toy and he and his dad can play forever.
Asher decided one day to use Vaden as a seat, so like a good parent I grabbed the camera:) I did save Vaden soon after though since Asher weighs a good 30 pounds!
Asher took a tumble and scraped his face up pretty good. Some of Asher's favorite toys are nerf guns and the bullets. Since I don't let him play with the guns, he only has the bullets to play with and he likes sticking them places!
Though Vaden is going to get a lot of hand-me-down toys, we did get her a Cradle'n'swing (love craigslist).
She just loves to be rocked and in constant motion. With 2 kids, this is the best purchase ever!
Bath time. Asher loves to take baths and now gets to have a play mate in the tub with him. He likes to help get her wet by dumping cups of water on her.
So far, I've been able to make both my kids their own personalized baby blanket and teddy bear. But having a girl opens up a whole new world on what I get to make:) Here's my latest project, a bow hanger.

1 comment:
Vaden was just a really cushy, convenient seat! Smart kid!
Post a Comment