Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Vaden's Baby Blessing

On Sunday, we blessed Vaden.  It was ward conference so we couldn't bless her at church, but we did bless her at home.  My parents were here in town so it was important we blessed her when we did.  Ryan's parents were also in town and his sister and brother came over too.
 Vaden in her blessing dress.  I put her name and blessing date on the hem of her dress to make it even more special (and I added some crystals too).

 Our good friends Larry and Liz came with their 2 kids, Will and Emmy.  Here they are with all the girls in the family:)

 The boys on the other side of the room, plus Julie.  She was due to have her baby girl in 2 days.  We were glad that they made it.

 The Boys! -Evan, Townsend and Asher. 

Vaden with her grandma's.

 Vaden with her proud parents.

 Family Photo.  This was the best one with Asher, he just didn't want to sit still with all his cousins around to play with.

And one last photo of the beautiful girl!  Isn't she so pretty?!!!

2 comments:

Robert and Kristen said...

I agree with you, she is a beautiful baby! Looks like you guys had a wonderful day!

Tara said...

I just love her BIG eyes!!! She is definitely beautiful!! And her dress was DARLING!!! Sounds like a great day!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive