Thursday, November 29, 2012

Grateful for Friends

A few weeks ago I threw a baby shower for a sister in our ward.  It was a lot of fun and is always a blast when the girls in my ward get together.  
I also really enjoy having projects and decorating:)  I think the baby shower turned out really well and I'm glad so many people came.

I really do love our new ward and where we live.  I have already made so many friends that I am sure I will have for a long time.
 I made some yummy treats and tried a new recipe: cake pops!  They are fun and so delicious.
The theme was a Glam Baby Shower and I set up a make-up area and a little spa with a foot bath and nail polish.  It was a hit, especially the nail polish!
 Some more decorations!
 We played a couple different games.  The prizes where these make-up bags!
 I'm grateful that I have had the opportunity to move around and meet so many people.  It's so fun to be able to have friends in so many places.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

How fun! Miss you Melanie!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive