I have a lot to be thankful for this year.
| I saw a shirt like this online and just had to make one for my little girl. |
I am grateful for family. I'm grateful for my children, my husband, extended family. I'm also grateful for the friends we have made. I know sometimes I don't appreciate all the moving we have done, but because of it we have been able to make many friends in many places. It's a great blessing. I'm also grateful for all the social media's we have so I can keep in contact with friends and family.
| Asher loading up his Nerf gun. Ready to play. |
I'm grateful for our health. I am so glad that I have healthy children.
| My cousin Kendra and Vaden. |
I'm grateful for our home. I love where we live and really like that we live close to Ryan's family.
| Grapes! And more grapes! Yep, that was pretty much all Asher ate. |
I'm grateful for Ryan's job. I'm grateful he is able to provide for our needs and I can stay home with our children. I'm grateful that I get to raise my kids and play with them and teach them.
| Asher and his cousin Kylee. |
I'm grateful for my talents. I'm grateful I am able to cook, clean, sew, etc. I'm glad my parents taught me how to work hard (I'm grateful I don't always have to though:). I'm also grateful my parents helped to encourage and support me in my hobbies and allowed me to grow as a person and develop talents.
| Asher and his cousin Evan. |
| Asher had so much fun playing. |
I'm grateful for the extra things I have. I'm glad for my books, my embroidery machine, my tools, my craft materials, the toys for the kids, etc. I'm glad we can live our life with some comforts.
| Everyone playing games. |
I am grateful for the gospel. Having the knowledge we have and the scriptures is truly a blessing. I am also grateful for a living prophet and that we have temples here on
Earth. I am so glad that can have a forever family. I love being able
to listen to the prophet during General Conference and other times.
| Dinner was great, especially the pie:) We also enjoyed the company. |
Along the same line, I am grateful for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost. I'm deeply grateful for the Atonement. I'm grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost and hope that I can receive inspiration for my family, especially as I raise my children.
| Rachel and Vaden. |
And always at the top of my list is Ryan! I am grateful I got to marry my best friend. He brings out the best in me and he's always so supportive. He's the one person who understands me the best and I'm so glad to have him as my husband.

4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
I think Rachel and Vaden look a lot alike in that last picture. Vaden just looks two months older. :-)
Oh and also, since you got better pictures than I, I borrowed liberally. :-)
Haha, I love that shirt. That is too cute!!
Post a Comment