I have a bunch of pictures from the last couple of months, so I'm going to do a couple of post with lots of pics that don't really have to do with anything:)
Poor, poor Asher! Being 2 is so hard sometimes.
At other times, it's soooo cool!
Happy Vaden. She is always so happy. She has been running a temperature the last few days and nights, but she's still happy and laughing (even if Ryan and I are too tired to find the humor).
She is getting so big. She's getting around so much better now and is starting to pull herself up on things. She can only get up to her knees by herself, but she loves standing when we help her.
Okay, not always happy. But check out that pout! She really works that bottom lip.
We turned our master bath into a ball pit for the kids so they can play while I get ready. Can you tell that Vaden is not a fan. She has a hard enough time moving around and now we put her on top of a bunch of round objects:)
Asher loves it though. He loves to throw them out of the tub, then throw them back in. It takes him a long time too;)
The best is when Daddy is home to play.

No comments:
Post a Comment