Welcome to our new house!
We love our layout and how everything came together. It really is a wonderful home.
Here is our front room and entry way.
From there, there is a little hall with the coat closet and powder room.
Our family area is a combination of the family room, kitchen and dining area.
Upstairs are all the bedrooms and laundry room.
The dining area works great for formal dining. We are even able to extend our table to have more people over to enjoy a meal:)
I love the kitchen. I love how much counter space there is and that the kids can sit at the counter while I cook or do dishes. They like eating there too.
Another feature I really like is our command center wall. It wasn't in the original plans, but we moved the kitchen over a couple feet to create the wall and have a slightly larger walk way between the kitchen and the family room. I'm so glad we did.
Our New House- Part 3 to come soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment