Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Our New House- Part 3

Our house exterior

 

I really love our house.
I especially love our door color!
 Here's a view from the back.  We hope to finish the backyard next year so I can send the kids outside:)

Not really an excited room, but here is the laundry room.
It is simple but very functional.  I like the shelves behind the door that makes doing laundry more organized.





Here is our master bedroom.  
 Again, nothing fancy but it's great to have our own space.  I am not finished with it, but it may take a few years to get it how I want it since our room is not top priority with kids around:)
 But I do love our bathroom!
 It has lots of counter and storage space.  It has an awesome pocket door to our master closet (which is a good size!)
 I love all the details we picked that make the room just right for us.  Like the location of the towel racks, the medicine cabinet, having 2 mirrors instead of one huge one so we were able to put up shelves.  It's also great to have a large shower and a separate soaker tub since the last place we were in didn't.
 The basement is unfinished, but works great for the kids to run around and make a crazy mess.  We plan to one day have a guest room and large family/play area downstairs.
 Utilities, cold storage, and Ryan's future office.
I really do love our house.  It is pretty much my dream home.  I've enjoyed picking our all the design elements to our home and now being able to decorate and organize it so it really feels like home for us. I also love having a place that we can invite friends and family to.

2 comments:

lizlarry.anderson said...

I love all the pictures of your new house!!! Congratulations:) How wonderful to be "home!"

Julie and John said...

It's all really nice! I'm so happy for you! All of your kids' updates are really cute too. Good luck with the next one!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive