Thursday, March 30, 2017

March Madness

 March Madness is not about basketball for us, it just us being crazy busy.
I'm a cub scout leader so I helped with the Blue and Gold Banquet.  We had a carnival theme and I was in charge of helping with decorations.  This was how we set up.  Food booths, tables with centerpieces, and small booths with games.
 My Webelos Den had a ring toss that we made (with the help of my dad).  I also brought a Prize Wheel that the scouts got to spin.  They really loved it.
I had my dad come and teach one of my scout dens.  The scouts got their Earth Rocks pin and we learned all about geology and rocks.  It was a great lesson.
A different week we took the scouts to a firestation for their First Responder pin.

 Ryan played ward basketball every Saturday morning.  Then they had their tornament in March.
 The kids love going to watch dad play, though they mostly just play with their friends.


 The kids love going to playplaces.  When it was too cold, we take them to indoor playplaces like McDonald's or Burger King.  Of course, Kelen loves to play with the kids too but he has a hard time climbing around.  Next year he'll be a little bigger and able to keep up better.
 When the weather is good we like to go to the park.  There are several different parks in the area and the kids love to try out different ones.
 The kids are great friends.  I'm so glad they have each other.
 Cute Vaden!
 Adventurous Emmet!
 Fun Kelen!
 Active Asher!
 Kelen loves his Daddy and feeling like a big boy.

 We also have a playgroup for all the kids weekly.  They love to play with friends and go to other people's houses.
 My kids are entirely predictable too.  Kelen found the baby toys and later the sandbox.
 Emmet went off on his own and played in the rocks and sandbox.
 Vaden stayed at the snack table for quite a bit of playgroup, then jumped on the trampoline and played on the swings.
 Asher found the cars and played with his friends all playgroup.  I love that they each have their own personalities, and that I know them so well:)
Kelen has discovered that he loves to be outside and he loves to help me.  He is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive