The kids love to be together!
They have a lot of fun and are each other's best friends.
The best thing is we get to tell them that we are a forever family so we can be together always!
We took the kids on a trip to the SLC temple.
Cousin Brock sent Asher a Flat Stanley in the mail so we took him with us to the temple for an adventure to share with Brock.
They love the temple and so do I!
A true princess!
I have also been busy with Cub Scouts.
I teach the Webelos and Asher loves to tag a long. He can't wait until he is old enough for scouts.
We do a lot every month. This month we did Movie making! First we taught them about the diferent stages of making a movie, then they made their own story boards.
We even had a director come and film the scouts. He brought a lot of cool equipment.
The scouts had a blast starring in their own movies. And Asher loved watching. Now he wants to be a movie maker when he grows up!










No comments:
Post a Comment