Thursday, May 17, 2018

Pre-Christmas Fun!

 The Holidays always mean we are really busy, but with fun things:)
 We went to Morgan for their Christmas Event.
 We even got to see Santa.  I love Kelen's reaction.  Poor baby.
Can you really blame him though?  We're trying to give him to a bearded, fat stranger!
 He got over his fear for some candy though.  Kelen- food really is the way to his heart!
 This is the ward Christmas party!  The kids have so much fun at so many different parties.

It's not all for the kids though.  I was able to go to a "Favorite Things" party just for girls.
 Ryan and I also got to go to a White Elephant Party.  I love where we live and all the friends we've made.

Asher had a school party.
 He's with his 5th grade buddies.

I also organized a gift exchange for Asher's friends.  Then we had a Holiday party for the boys.

I did the same for Vaden's friends.
 It was fun to start an annual gift exchange.  The kids loved it and I really liked only buying one gift for friends!

We also got to go to Morgan and swim in Perry and Ann's pool.
 The kids love the water, and playing with cousins!
 What a fun Christmas!
The kids love the snow and playing outside.  They even built their very own snowman!
 Of course, Emmet wrecked it when they were done.  Isn't that why you build things?!
What cute kids!
 With so much going on, a nap is needed every once in a while.  Glad to see he's not to big to fall asleep on his mommy.

1 comment:

Julie and John said...

Nice snowman! Love when they do things so independently!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive