This last weekend, Ryan and I rode our bikes to Navy Pier, which is a 7+ mile ride. It was perfect weather and a perfect way to spend our Saturday. We stopped mid-way at the McCormick Place to take a break. At Navy Peir we shopped around, got some ice-cream and rode the swing ride. Here are some of the pictures we took of our great day!
My bell is awesome. Check out what it says! "I love my mom"
I'm trying to see what the bell said, but I'm blind - you gotta tell me now.....I'm so impressed with 7 miles -I'd be saddle sore! (oh wait, you are already broke in from all that horse riding already right?!) I'll stick with the 4 wheeler (much easier since I'm lazy!!) Tara
2 comments:
I'm trying to see what the bell said, but I'm blind - you gotta tell me now.....I'm so impressed with 7 miles -I'd be saddle sore! (oh wait, you are already broke in from all that horse riding already right?!) I'll stick with the 4 wheeler (much easier since I'm lazy!!)
Tara
The bell says "I heart my mom"
It was that or I love my bike:)
Post a Comment