Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Visiting my blog?
I put on a new feature so you can let me know that you read my blog! So if you are reading this, please click in the right column and become a "follower" so I can see who visits and in turn visit you. Put this gadget on your blog and I'll become a follower. I would love to know who reads my blog beyond the handful of commentators. It's easy and fun and anyone can become a follower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So how did your run go? It was this last weekend wasn't it? Did you get lots of good free stuff? I didn't realize they gave you all kinds of goodies for running races before we ran that 5K this summer. Makes me want to keep running :)
what if I don't want you to know that I looked at your blog?
Post a Comment