Friday, September 5, 2008

Run, run, go away! Come again another day.


The Chicago Half-Marathon that Ryan and I are running is only 9 days away! I have to admit, I don't feel ready. Ryan and I have been better about getting out and training the last few weeks, but we could definitely be in better shape. Oh well, we can't change that now. I'm pretty sure we'll make it through the race, just don't expect any record times.

3 comments:

Robert and Kristen said...

I think your crazy, but that's awesome that you are doing it. Distance running is not my idea of fun, but let's be honest, any form of exercise lately is not something I do, I would like to though! Good luck training and in your race!

Adam VT said...

You two are nuts. I hate running. Kasey always goes out running, but I refuse to run. Don't get me wrong, I'll run when I play football or soccer but to just run, nuts, nuts, nuts.

Monica said...

Love the comic. You guys'll do great! :) I'm amazed at your willingness to torture yourselves with running. I'd rather swim. Or play sports. Or pretty much any other type of exercise whatsoever. You're amazing! I'll be cheering for you!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive