Oh, Melanie. That was such a cute and clever poem. I remember feeling the same way with Annie. She didn't come until 9 days past her due date. It's so hard to wait past the due date, but just to give you some encouragement....I think she was so well developed and such a good sleeper from those extra days inside. Maybe little Asher will be the same. Even though it's not easy to wait. I'm excited for you! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear how he made his debut. Good luck!
1 comment:
Oh, Melanie. That was such a cute and clever poem. I remember feeling the same way with Annie. She didn't come until 9 days past her due date. It's so hard to wait past the due date, but just to give you some encouragement....I think she was so well developed and such a good sleeper from those extra days inside. Maybe little Asher will be the same. Even though it's not easy to wait. I'm excited for you! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear how he made his debut. Good luck!
Donnarae
Post a Comment