Monday, February 7, 2011

The Nursery

We are almost there! 3 1/2 days until my due date and we're ready for baby Asher. We have his nursery ready and think we have the supplies needed for a new baby.

Here's one side of his nursery w/ crib and decor. I made the wall hanging, quilt and crib skirt, the tag blankie, and embroidered his blanket and bear.


Here is a close up of the crib quilt.


Our awesome reclining rocking chair w/ a Winnie-the-Pooh blanket I quilted.


Winnie-the-Pooh and friends


And here's some more decorations to go with the nursery. Ryan picked the Winnie-the-Pooh theme.


Asher's Teddy Bear.

With his name on the back:)


A close up of the Tag Blankie.


Another decoration I made.


Here's his closet full of little clothes.


And finally his car seat! We had a hard time picking one we liked. We actually got a different one that was green and tan, but when we opened the box at home it was different than the one on display at the store, and we didn't like it. So we took it back and finally settled on this one. We're all ready to bring him home.

5 comments:

Kasey Van Tassell said...

Well Good Luck...Cute nursery! I am sure you guys will be great parents.

Chelsea said...

Wow I love the theme! Really adorable nursery!

Sarah said...

I am so excited for you Melanie! We had ours January 25th...you can check out my blog for pictures and the story. It's exciting and an amazing adjustment. You will love it! I can't wait to see pictures. I love how talented you are. I'm sure you were able to save lots of money by making quite a few of the decorations yourself.

Brenda said...

Everything is very fun!! You are so talented!! Can't wait to see pictures of little Asher.

Kathryn and Danny Lange said...

good luck! Your nursery is adorable.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive