Asher still hasn't come and it's got me wondering if he's already like Ryan.
I mean he's probably just sitting in there daydreaming and has completely forgotten what he's suppose to be doing. Or if he hasn't forgotten, then he's decided he's going to take his own sweet time doing it. Or maybe he just can't make up his mind and is going to let me make the decisions and do all the work:) In any case, sounds like Ryan! But seriously, Ryan will make a great father and I hope Asher turns out like him.
I am scheduled to be induced tomorrow morning. Ryan and I will check-in to the hospital tonight so I can start taking medicine and tomorrow Ryan and I will have a baby boy!
I am scheduled to be induced tomorrow morning. Ryan and I will check-in to the hospital tonight so I can start taking medicine and tomorrow Ryan and I will have a baby boy!

3 comments:
Good luck with the labor Mel! I'm excited to see pictures of Asher!
congrats and good luck!
I'm so excited for you guys! We will keep you in our prayers. I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby boy.
Post a Comment