Well, yesterday was my due date and here's a picture. I am ready to not be pregnant, that's for sure. I haven't had any problems during the pregnancy. Never sick. I don't have problems sleeping or getting around. I just hope that the labor is just as easy. So far, no contractions (at least that I can tell). Anyone want to put in a guess for weight? Ryan and I have a wager going and would love to have more competition. -Winner gets bragging rights:)

40 weeks.
40 weeks.

8 comments:
You look great! Can't wait for the big day to arrive, and I certainly hope it's an easy delivery! I am super jealous of your easy pregnancy! Keep us posted!
Don't brag... :)
Ummm... I guess 8.7
Have the thing already:) I am just so jealous that you are alread there. I am still 7 weeks out. My guess is he is going to be big 9.2
I'm super excited for you guys! Be sure to keep us posted. My guess is 8lbs.
I'm sure you are very ready to have that baby! My guess is he will come on Wednesday and he will weigh 8lbs. 14 oz. Just a guess!
So lucky having it so easy!! Just hope you dont go too long over due. I was 10 days till they finaly induced me. I guess 7lbs 10oz ...
And yet he is refusing to come. Sounds like my kids. We have been wondering how you are doing. We are so excited for you guys and to have a new cousin in the family. I am going to guess 8 pounds 3 ounces. Does it worry the people are guessing above average weights? I would blame that on the fact that Ryan is so tall.
I guess 6 lbs 6 oz.
Post a Comment