Emmet is now one month old. He is growing so fast. Time seems to fly by now that I am no longer pregnant and we have Emmet here to enjoy:)
His Stats:
Height: 23 inches (98%)
Weight: 11 lbs. 4 oz. (86%)
Head Circumference: 15 inches (79%)
Emmet is a great baby and is starting to sleep 6 hours at night. He is great to sleep through all the noise that is Asher and Vaden. He puts up with them well, especially when Vaden is climbing all over him trying to cuddle and hug him. She loves Emmet so much. Asher is very sweet with Emmet also. He will talk with Emmet and have conversations with him, it doesn't matter that Emmet doesn't talk back or even acknowledge Asher.
Emmet doesn't really use a pacifier. He will take it to calm down and then he spits it out. He can lift his head up while on his tummy for short periods of time. He is a very sweet baby and I love him so much! I just can't get enough of him.

No comments:
Post a Comment