Wednesday, November 16, 2016

2 Little Boys

 I have to do a post about my babies!  They are best friends and partners in crime.  I love them, but most days are an adventure!
Emmet cracks me up.  He doesn't eat much, but when he does want to eat, he lets you know:)
 He also thinks it's great fun to use the potty.  Notice his pants are down.  He has that one part learned, now to teach him the rest. He has the self-swirly down:)
 He is getting more interested in watching shows and he makes himself at home.
 Emmet is such a funny boy.  He loves life or he doesn't, but he's 100% himself doing it.
 He loves his little brother and is really getting into have a buddy that can he can get into trouble with.  He dumped all the Cheerios out and now they have a feast on the floor.
 Jumping off the stools.  Kelen is still too young to follow Emmet's footsteps here, thank goodness.
 These two got into my garden and had a great time pulling plants up and getting dirty.
 Side by side, they do everything together.
 I hope these two always are best buddies, even if they stress me out:)
 Since Kelen can't walk like Emmet, Emmet crawls like Kelen:)
 
 Kelen sure crawls everywhere and into everything.  He is getting to be such a big boy and all the kids love him.  He also loves them:)
 I can't believe my baby is almost 1!  I sure love him and I love that he has such great siblings.  We are truly blessed. 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive