We spent Thanksgiving at my parents home sharing our dinner with family.
My parents did a lot of the cooking, but I took some green bean casserole and cheesecakes!
It is always fun to have such a large crowd to share and make memories with.
Aside from my parents and me and Ryan and our kids, Brian and Jennifer and their kids and my Uncle Bruce and Aunt Jennifer and their kids were there. And of course Grandma Clark!
I am so grateful for so many things: our freedoms, our home, our friends, the gospel, Ryan's job, etc. etc. but mostly I am grateful for my family.
Baby Kelen sure knows how to butter up all the girls. He got a lot of love:) I'm so grateful of his happy personality and his love for us.
Emmet is such a strong personality and I am so grateful for him. He is learning new things, but what he loves most is being a big brother.
I'm so grateful for my little girl. She love princesses and pinks and purples, which makes me so happy. She is loving and caring and sensitive and a calm personality amid all the boys.
I love this kid. Asher is my responsible, organized personality. I'm so grateful for that since our days always become a bit chaotic. He is such a big helper and I know I can count on him to clean and keep things in their place.
I'm very grateful for Ryan. He is a wonderful husband and father. He works so hard to support us, while also being available whenever we need him. He helps me to relax and enjoy things. I love my family.
Happy Thanksgiving!









No comments:
Post a Comment