Friday, August 12, 2011

Asher's Eating Experience

Next week is Asher's half-birthday! Yay! Lately, he has done really well eating the rice cereal and has been really interested in our food. So we thought we'd take it to the next level and give him some vegetables!

Here's a picture of his reaction.



But, really, the picture doesn't do it justice. Here's a video of Asher's first vegetable experience. This is Ryan feeding him.



So, he really didn't like the peas. But, like a good kid, he kept eating them (while continuing to make faces). But, he couldn't pretend to like them forever. Melanie took a turn feeding him, and Asher let us know what he really thinks of peas.



I didn't get the rest on video, but let's just say it was like a waterfall out of Asher's mouth onto his bib. Except it wasn't water. See below.



Good to know that his gag reflex is in good working order :) Anyway, Asher's a great kid, and we're sure he'll be eating his vegetables like a champ in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Robert and Kristen said...

That was hilarious! I don't remember my other kids having such a hard time eating but Courtney just doesn't like it. She actually likes the vegetables more than the fruit, go figure!
I wish we lived closer so they could play as well, and it would be fun to live closer!

Scott and Kels said...

Ha, ha! I have quite a few friends that have kids that hate peas...but they love carrots!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive