Asher met his Uncle Richard this weekend. Richard is in the Army, but is on leave right now so he is able to visit.
Richard and Ryan. (Richard is Ryan's younger brother)
Ryan just loves to hang out with his brothers. He has a special relationship with each one. When Richard is around, expect to hear a LOT of The Simpson's references:)
Ryan showing Asher, at a young age, how fun it is to climb trees.
John and Julie's family, Trent and Wendy's family, Us, and Richard all got together at the Tripple's to celebrate Richards birthday as well as his visit.
Everyone loves birthday cake.
Asher hanging out with his cousins Tayzlie and Kylee.
I also have to post Asher's church time activities. Since he sometimes gets loud and yells in the middle of church, we sometimes end up in the foyer. The foyer is a whole world of it's own- baby world! Asher loves it. I think I am going to have to start taking him to play group.


1 comment:
Congrats to Ryan for his new job! And asher sure is getting big!
Post a Comment