It's been kind of a slow process, I started looking seriously about 6 months ago. But it's a job that I really think I'll like. I'll be doing the same general thing (patents), but at a bigger firm with more career potential and varied work opportunities. We're excited. We even bought an ice cream cake to celebrate :)
Asher really wanted some of the ice cream cake, but being the responsible father I am, I wouldn't let him have any. Instead, I fed him some yummy rice cereal! Here he is after an enjoyable feeding session with dad.

1 comment:
Ryan you must be growing up, I remember when you fed Tennessee cream puffs at Julie's wedding when she was 1 month old! Thank goodness for Asher you have changed your ways!
Congrats on the new job, I hope it is all you hope it will be!
Post a Comment