Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ryan

Ryan has been really great the last couple of weeks. He takes care of Asher in the mornings so that I can sleep in. He has been working really hard too. He's been so busy at work. The poor guy has put in a lot of hours and worked late a lot of nights recently. But he still takes care of registering our car, running errands with me, and making sure to spend most of the weekends with Asher and me.
Anyway, Ryan is so sweet. He's surprised me with a few gifts.

He bought me these bedside lamps.

Don't they just look awesome! I love them!

Ryan also bought me a Kindle. He surprised me with this one. I had no idea that he was going to buy it for me. We had talked about getting one, but I figured we'd get it later.

It is great. I love being able to have a selection of books all in one place that is light and easy to carry around.

He also bought me the booklet that has a built in light so I can read anywhere, anytime!
Thanks Ryan!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Wow, I have always wanted one of those! Nice!!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive