Monday, July 25, 2011

Play Zone

Now that Asher scoots around everywhere we have worked on creating a play zone for him.
Here's the process:

One blanket worked okay for a while but then he would move his way off the blanket. And since blankets are easier to wash his spit and spit-up off of, this was the next course of action:

Blankets everywhere:) But I had to continually fix the blankets because he would grab them and move them. Also, even with this many blankets he would somehow spit-up in the cracks and still get the carpet.

So we ordered this:

It was delivered Saturday, so over the weekend we were able to set up Asher's new play zone.

Or as Daddy likes to call it- "the fun cage!"


Asher loves it. It's bright, colorful, and easy to clean, Yay!

Of course, who needs an actual play pen when you can play in the box it came in?

I really do think this was Asher's favorite, and Dad's too!

Here's a video of Asher playing in his "fun cage."


BONUS PICTURE:

I just had to add this picture, it's another of my favorites.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Lucky!! I'm so totally green with envy!

Jules said...

he is sooo cute! oh man i miss you guys! - not that i ever got to see you that often, but you know what i mean:)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive