I babysat Reed this time. He also lives in our building and is only 4 weeks older than Asher. This babysitting job was less stressful, but that might be because it was only about a half hour and Reed is kind of just chill.

Here are the boys.
Here are the boys.
A big smile from Reed. I guess I pass as babysitter:)
Asher was the one that was moving around this time and getting in Reed's space.
But I think I started a 'my daddy is better than your daddy competition.'
Eyeing each other. Gotta size up the competition.
Asher making his statement. "Wipe those words off your shirt, my dad's the best."
Overall, we had fun hanging out with Reed even if Asher is a bit competitive (like mom). And since Reed's grandparents live in Morgan just like Asher's, we hope they get to stay friends even if we aren't always neighbors:)

No comments:
Post a Comment