While Richard was staying with us, we decided to go Go-Karting! Ryan went last year with some guys from church and has since wanted to go again. Of course Richard was the perfect excuse because Ryan just loves to goof off with his brother and all they talk about are cars and The Simpson's. I know Go-Karts aren't cars but they were the next best thing I would let them race:)

Ryan, Me and Richard suited up and ready to race.

Racing around the track (I think Ryan is #9, the one in the lead)
Ryan, Me and Richard suited up and ready to race.
Racing around the track (I think Ryan is #9, the one in the lead)
Asher got to watch with his very own babysitter, cousin Tayzlie.
The next morning, Ryan and Richard took a bike ride into D.C. I'm glad that Ryan was able to go do some activities with his brother. Thanks for visiting Richard, and for playing with Ryan:)
While they were off biking I took my cousin Kendra to the airport. She was here for an internship during the summer and we really enjoyed having her around and getting to know her better. I hope she comes back next summer! And of course Asher stayed with his cousin Tayzlie. I think he really enjoyed having someone to constantly play with him. It was pretty funny too because he would follow her around. Where ever she went he would crawl after her. I also started a sewing project with Tayzlie. I am helping her make a chalkboard pillow, and will have to post pictures when I finally get to my craft post.

1 comment:
Looks like fun! I don't know how in the world you manage to get out so much still now that you have a baby. I remember once we had Carissa that kind of ended. Asher is getting so big. He's a cutie!
Post a Comment