On Wednesday Ryan's mom came to town to babysit Tayzlie, Townsend and Tenna. Ryan and I got to hang out with them a couple different times.
First, we went and played laser tag. It was fun, but I'm terrible. I think the kids really enjoyed playing (that group includes Ryan).
The next day we went to the National Zoo in D.C.
Here is everybody enjoying the zoo.
First, we went and played laser tag. It was fun, but I'm terrible. I think the kids really enjoyed playing (that group includes Ryan).
The next day we went to the National Zoo in D.C.
Here is everybody enjoying the zoo.
Asher's our 'wild child' and decided he wanted to be a leopard. I don't think his crawling speed competes though.
Asher loved the petting zoo. They didn't have many animals out but Asher knew just what to do without any encouragement.
He reached right through the fence to pet the animals.
He even liked the cow. When he's older and gets to milk cows when he visits Grandpa and Grandma Haddock he'll learn better.
Asher and Daddy, and cousins Tayzlie and Townsend.


No comments:
Post a Comment