Wednesday, July 11, 2012

39 weeks

Today I reached 39 weeks of being pregnant!  I am so over it and just want to NOT be pregnant.  
 I think the last month is so miserable that by the end you are willing to do anything to have a baby.  I sure don't want to do the labor part again, but you know what... bring it on!  I am much more uncomfortable with this baby than I was with Asher.  I have a hard time sleeping, walking, getting up or down, climbing stairs, catching my breath, etc.  I also feel much bigger this time.  I know I shouldn't complain because things can always be worse, but I also don't have to like it.

Now to add some joy to the post:)
 Here's Asher making faces. 
So great!  I sure love this kid.  (I just keep reminding myself that being pregnant is worth it if this is what I get)

2 comments:

Robert and Kristen said...

You still look super cute even if you don't feel like it! I think you will find that this labor will be a lot different than your first one, at least mine was, in a good way. Good luck over the next week, we can't wait to hear when you have your little girl!
By the way, love all the gates you have in the background of the Asher pics! Made me laugh.

Julie and John said...

Nice shirt, Asher! Our kids wear their Crockett shirts every chance they get, and when Kylie sees them she always says "Crrckah shirr! Crrckah shirr!"

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive