Wednesday, May 18, 2011 (cont'd. updated throughout day)
-12:30 p.m. Nap time again. But it didn't last long, so we hung out on the carpet while Asher kicked and talked. Then we rocked in the rocking chair. Then I held Asher out on the balcony while I talked with my friend Leeah.
-2:00 p.m. Time to eat and take a nap for real.
-5:00 p.m. Waking up. Asher eats and gets his diaper changed.
He is one happy boy when he gets his sleep. He also gets talkative.
-5:30 p.m. Tummy Time! And Naked Time! All in one.
Ryan got home early today and surprised us. He got home just in time to go on a walk with us. It has been cooler this week so Asher is getting a change of clothes to help him stay warm outside and he is just waiting for Ryan to finish changing him.
Finally getting dressed.
6:00 p.m. Stroller ride w/ me and Ryan.


Asher usually falls asleep during any stroller ride. But when he is awake, he is always moving his toes and putting his feet together and playing with his toes.
-8:00 p.m. Went with Ryan to 'Boy's Night'
-8:45 p.m. I was just about to go get Asher from Ryan, when I heard really loud crying coming from the hall. Poor Asher was starving to death and didn't have his mom. I fed him and changed him. Life is super hard for a baby when you are really tired and really hungry at the same time. But I got him settled down and finally rocked him to sleep.
9:30 p.m. Asher finally in bed sound asleep.
Asher usually falls asleep during any stroller ride. But when he is awake, he is always moving his toes and putting his feet together and playing with his toes.
Asher chillin' on the couch waiting for Ryan to change him.
-7:30 p.m. Still feeding Asher. And playing and holding him.-8:00 p.m. Went with Ryan to 'Boy's Night'
-8:45 p.m. I was just about to go get Asher from Ryan, when I heard really loud crying coming from the hall. Poor Asher was starving to death and didn't have his mom. I fed him and changed him. Life is super hard for a baby when you are really tired and really hungry at the same time. But I got him settled down and finally rocked him to sleep.
9:30 p.m. Asher finally in bed sound asleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment