This weekend Ryan and I went to the Parade of Homes. We only made it to 4 houses because they are so spread out it took us about 20 min. to drive from one to the next. But the ones we did see were pretty nice.
This is a picture of the last house we visited. It was ridiculously big. It's advertised as a 12,000 square foot Country Manor!
Ryan locked in the wine cellar. Who has doors like that?!
That's the only home we really got pictures of. But we did take pictures of some of the other home in the neighborhood, even though we didn't get to see the inside.
Asher was so good all day long. It was a really long day and he never really got fussy even though as soon as he fell asleep in the car seat we'd be at the next home so we'd get him up.
He finally zonked out in my arms at the last house. Since the house was so big, it took us a while to walk through it so he got a nice long nap. He stayed asleep for a couple hours after too. I'm so proud he was such a good sport.
I just love him! I absolutely love his lips. And it's so fun to see his eyelashes getting longer.
This weekend we also had Stake Conference. We were able to sit by Ryan's sister, Amy. The speakers talked about the 13th Article of Faith. It's been a long time since I've had it memorized, maybe Ryan and I should set a goal to memorize the Articles of Faith. They also changed the ward boundaries and added 2 new wards to our stake to meet in the new church house they just built. Everything should be much less crowded now:) We stayed in our ward, but lost and gained a few people. Church will be interesting next week to see the changes. Not to mention Ryan will be giving Asher a baby blessing!

1 comment:
Ahh I'm sad that we'll be missing Asher's blessing since we're now in the third ward. Congrats though!
Post a Comment