Today is mine and Ryan's 4th anniversary! I decided that since it's our 4th anniversary that we would celebrate for 4 days and Ryan would get 4 gifts each day. Our celebration started on Sunday. Here's the decorations:
Ryan opening his gifts on the first day.
He got 4 expansion packs for his nano bug habitat toy.
On the second day he got 4 of his favorite treats.
The third day he got 4 new movies.
Today, our anniversary, Ryan got 4 gifts cards.
The gift that comes back to me:)
This morning Ryan decided to make me breakfast in bed. He knows one of my favorite breakfasts is crepes, so that's what he 'tried' to make. I say 'tried' because Ryan came and woke me up because he was so frustrated that he couldn't make them. He was using the wrong pan and they were sticking and ruining. Anyway, he was super cute to try and it's the thought that counts, right? So I finished breakfast while Ryan got ready.
When Ryan was ready he come to eat the crepes and had these roses waiting for him with breakfast also.
My cousin Kendra brought us these beautiful flowers for our anniversary.
Thanks Kendra!

3 comments:
Ryan here. I'd like to defend my breakfast making skills by saying that I've successfully made crepes on multiple occasions in the exact same way, and it always worked out. Just not when it counted :( Anyway, I love you Mel!
Congrats on celebrating 4 years. We love making crepes. You guys should come over sometime for crepes.
y'all must be rich or something! :) isabelle loves the nano bugs!
Post a Comment