As I posted before, Ryan is in San Diego for 3 weeks to work. After I dropped him off at the airport on Saturday, I went back home and realized I'm completely alone in Chicago! Yes, I realize I may be being a bit melodramatic since I have friends here, but I have never lived anywhere were I didn't have family within a few hours drive. And now that Ryan's gone to California, I really do feel like I'm really alone. It doesn't help that I'm not a city girl and Chicago is not my pick of places to live. Oh well, it's only 3 weeks. I think I can handle that. I totally respect my sister Leslie and my sister-in-law Wendy since they go a lot longer stretches of time without seeing their husbands.
Only 2 weeks, 5 days, 1hour and 47 minutes left!!!!

2 comments:
maybe you should change the countdown timer at the top of the page to show how much time until I come back ;)
I love you Girl!
I have felt the same way a few times when my husband is so busy and rarely home. I have been lucky enough to not have to be alone yet, but my time is coming next year when he starts going out on rotations.
If I lived closer by a couple hours I would come keep you company, I am really missing having friends and family close too.
Post a Comment