Thursday, August 7, 2008
Still waiting... and waiting... and waiting...
Yes, I am still waiting for my copy of Breaking Dawn! It's not here yet and I'm getting a little upset about it. Here I was thinking that I'm on top of things by pre-ordering it and also saving a little money, but next time I'll gladly pay full price and face the masses just so I can get my book as soon as possible. I'm sure there are people who are done reading it by now, and here I am still waiting... and waiting... and waiting... and waiting... and waiting... and waiting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Even though you'll get it here soon, you're not going to read it without me, right? Right?
Sorry you are still waiting for your book. I hate waiting for things. Brian went and got it for me on the Saturday it came out and I finished it Sunday. He has been reading it now and is almost done with it too. I thought it was really nice of him to go out and get it for me. All I had to do was point out that we had a 25% discount at Barnes and Noble and an extra 15% off coupon that expired on the day the book came out and he went and got it for me. What a great guy, huh?
Read it with out you? Nooooo, I um, wouldn't um, dream about it! Of course I'll wait another 2 1/2 WEEKS to read it. I mean, I have so much to do while you're not here that I won't be tempted in the least to start or finish it.
NOT!!! ha ha ha, Dream on lover boy!
Hey how's the windy city treatin' ya?? I am going to try not to read your blog too much when you post about Breaking Dawn... I still have to read books 1, 2, and 3... so just don't talk about it a lot and I will read your blog!! j/k
Post a Comment