Hey everyone! I just became a Mary Kay Consultant! I'm excited that I'm able to take a passion of mine and share it with others in this way. I will also be attending Chicago's Make-up First School to become a certified Make-up Artist. So in the future, please consider me for all your make-up needs!
Please visit my Make-up Blog by clicking the link above.



4 comments:
Awesome. I've thought of saling it several times before, but I don't have the get-go to do it. Also, my friend gets me all the MK makeup at cost - 50% off. Can't beat that! Godd luck - but I bet you'll do great!
So did you sign up with Shelayne, or are you now a competitor?
I don't ever buy make-up because I never wear it so; you learn how to do make-up, then teach me so I feel like it is worth putting on, and I will buy make-up from you.
OK, if you come to Hawaii again, I will invite my friends and let you have a Mary Kay party if you want to bring all your stuff[and if you find something for Mr. I like natural beauty(Adam) to do during that time]
Post a Comment