Well since I have to do this right away, I'll do the best that I can but I have to warn you, I'm not at home and Ryan has my camera in San Diego so the pictures may be a bit dated. Sorry!
What your kids/dogs are doing right now:
I don't have kids or dogs. Though sometimes I feel like Ryan is just a big kid! I imagine if I had dogs they'd be doing something like this:
Self Portrait

But it kind of looks more like this, only smaller. (Sorry, I didn't have any real pictures)
My kitchen sink
Sorry, I'm not home and just can't take this picture. Darn! :)
My favorite room
If I had this room, it would most definitely be my favorite. As is, I guess my favorite room is our living room, but it doesn't have much competition since we live in a 2 bedroom apartment. Maybe I'll post a picture when Ryan comes home with my camera.
My real living room
Again, no picture! But it's pretty small and bare right now. Without Ryan around we go through a lot less food.
My laundry room
Ha ha ha! That's a good one! I only wish I HAD a laundry room!
My dream vacation
Where don't I want to go? I'd love anywhere in Europe, an African Safari, Egypt, Bahamas, Meditterean Cruise, Disney World, Hawaii, Alaska, Australia, Thailand, Etc. But right now here's what's on the top of the list:



My favorite shoe
My favorite shoes are flip-flops, my running shoes and my cowgirl boots! I have the most comfortable boots at home in Utah that are perfect for riding. I sure miss them!

Now that I've shown you my life I want to see all of yours!
I tag--- Natalie, Heather, Jennifer, Kristen, Julie, Wendy


1 comment:
Good Job!!! Very creative :)
Post a Comment