Monday, August 4, 2008

Haddock Family Reunion

While in Utah, we also went to the Haddock family reunion. It was held at Bear Lake and was a lot of fun to go and see/meet a lot of family. We don't get to see the Haddock side of the family as often as the Clark's so there are always new members I haven't met yet. Ryan was one of those new members for others and he got to meet a lot of people.

The family camping out.

They also played some games and one of them involved nylons on the head with flour balls in the toes of the nylons to whap each other. It was pretty funny to watch.


Here's Grandpa Haddock! Look what he started:) He told some fun stories of his younger years each night around the campfire.

And of course we went boating again!





That is until the boat broke down and we got stranded out in Bear Lake. My dad caught a ride on the back of a ski doo and had the guy tow us in to shore. I was glad to be rescued:)

1 comment:

A.K.A. - Adam, Kasey, Ady said...

Boating breakdowns always make trips memorable. Kasey keeps telling me someday we'll be in Utah during the time of the reunion. I told her it has taken me this long to get over the shock of the Clark family Christmas party chaos and don't know how I'd handle a camping trip.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive