Thursday, July 17, 2008

Childhood Dreams

Okay, so I found some pictures of what inspired my Rodeo Queen aspirations and why I spent so much time and effort preparing and competing in Miss Rodeo Utah, and why I still miss it at times.

My little sister, Leslie and me after we lost another contest. Don't we look happy?


The whole gang (our 4-H club) during another contest.

This is the first time I ever won!!! I was 14 and my hair was horrible.

The entire Morgan County Royalty the year I won.

At 16 or 17, I became the Morgala Days Queen for Morgan. This helped fuel my desire to keep competing and I went on to compete at many different contests all over Utah, getting a few more titles under my belt.


2 comments:

mckell said...

does leslie know you put that pic on the internet? not going to lie... i am used to seeing you all rodeo queened up but it made me laugh to see leslie like that. it is funny that mike and her know each other really well and i know you... it makes for some really random but funny conversations. dont get me wrong none are bad and honestly we dont talk about you that much but when we do its really funny. well you will have to ask your sis what she thinks of all that and let me know. she has known mike for a while so i would love to hear her opinion of mike and mckell...m&m if you will. lol

other than that what is new? i am bored...

Amons said...

This reminds me of the summers Natalie and I would come visit and we would go see you ride.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive