
My previous few posts will have given you a little bit of an idea of what I looked like as a rodeo queen. Yes, those are real leather dresses! I found that what I wore was half or more of my preformance. Luckily, I have an amazing mother who can sew with the best of them. So over the years we perfected the art of making and designing rodeo queen clothing and here are some of my favorites that my mom made for me.



Along with the clothing, I had to perfect my hair style too. And if you know me, you know my hair is straight as a stick!

Rodeo queens have big, curly hair, so I had to use lots of hot curlers early every morning and LOTS and LOTS of hairspray:)


Thanks mom and dad for your amazing talents and support!
2 comments:
Boy, it must have been hot wearing those things in the middle of summer!...just think- you are like Indiana Jones-wearing his leather jacket and hat no matter where he went.
Fun pictures! You are so pretty. Question for you, Do you have any tips on taking good pictures? Posing for them. I was in Walmart the other day and a lady came up to me and thought Carissa and Landon were really cute and wanted to use them for a Huggies commercial and other advertisements and so we have an audition tomorrow and they want to take pictures of them to see how they are in print. Landon I don't think there is much I can do with him, but maybe Carissa.
Post a Comment