We're some tough cowgirls!(I'm 3rd from the right)
All the contestants on stage waiting for the Coronation Ceremony.
I won 1st Attendant! I also won the appearance category.
For those of you who have no clue what a Rodeo Queen contests consists of, I'll explain over the next few posts. To start, we are judged on 3 different categories: Horsemanship, Personality and Appearance. The categories are judged throughout the contest where we participate in interviews, speeches, impromptu questions, judging activities, horsemanship patterns, modeling and overall interaction with each other and the judges through the entire contest. The Miss Rodeo Ogden contest is held over 2 days, while the Miss Rodeo Utah constest is a full week long.

2 comments:
I love the photos and I think it is so cool that you did that!! I love horses - they are so much fun, but it has been forever since I went riding. Thanks for sharing - can't wait to hear more. It's fun to learn new things about friends. I could never do something like that (you must be a really excellent rider) - my hat's off to you pretty lady! :)
Hey guys! We sure miss you! Melanie is quite the beautiful and talented girl! (Great pick Ryan!!!) Ryan, congrats on your exam. Have a great week!
Post a Comment