Yesterday I finally went to the dentist! Yea for our new insurance!

Unlike most people I know, I actually like the dentist. I like my smile and like keeping it healthy, and I don't know a better way to do that then to visit the dentist. I love the feeling right after I've had my teeth professionally cleaned. And it was
almost a perfect check-up. I had one cavity- on my back molar, the very last tooth that my dentist checked. Bummer.
And apparently I have an abnormal jaw (it pops and clicks too much), though I'm sure some of you think it's abnormal when I use it to talk:) But hey, I'm happy as long as I can keep my Colgate smile!
3 comments:
Way to be, sexy!
"What great teeth you have!" I have never seen anyone take a picture of their teeth and post it; it made me laugh, but honestly, you really do have nice, white teeth. I think it is CRAZY that you like the dentist!
hey dork... that is all. mike said to tell you that you have met him before and that he knows your sister really well. so if you want the DL talk to her. :)
Post a Comment