Ryan passed! This test was pretty funny. It dates back to the 1930's! If you'd like to test yourself or your spouse go to: http://www.magatsu.net/maritaltest/
I only got an 89. John must be a much better husband than I am wife. I've probably been using too much dope lately and haven't written to his parents for a while. I'm really good at warming up my cold feet on him though.
3 comments:
I got a 94. You must be a better husband than I am. Oh well, maybe I'll just go smoke in bed.
Robe
I got a 149! Of course, I never let the wife borrow the auto. Oh well, maybe I'll just go write with a pencil on the tablecloth.
I only got an 89. John must be a much better husband than I am wife. I've probably been using too much dope lately and haven't written to his parents for a while. I'm really good at warming up my cold feet on him though.
Julie
Post a Comment