Just for fun...
I've seen this on quite a few people's blog lately and thought it might be fun to re-live some memories, so give it a try and see what you can remember about me and you!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (whether it's Ryan, Melanie, or both of us). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
I've seen this on quite a few people's blog lately and thought it might be fun to re-live some memories, so give it a try and see what you can remember about me and you!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (whether it's Ryan, Melanie, or both of us). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I will assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or you don't have a blog, I will leave my memory about you in my comments.

2 comments:
I remember you always having a smile and being so positive. You were always such a nice friend to me. I really had fun decorating Kelly's room to ask him to the dance. I remember his brother being worried about us making the dark green carpet turn black from the newspaper shreds. We had a great time!!
My favorite memories with you are when we would come up during the summer and I would go to the rodeos you were in or when we would go horseback riding... :)
Post a Comment