Ryan is headed to San Diego tomorrow where he will work for 3 weeks. It's a really good experience and opportunity for him, but I'll sure miss him. I'm staying here in Chicago to continue working. It won't be all that bad though because my parents are coming to visit for a week and I'm also making a weekend trip to San Diego to visit Ryan while he's gone. We did the long distance thing for a year while we dated and that was long enough for me! Though I suppose a few more weeks won't kill me.


3 comments:
At first I read 3 months and I was thinking that you're going to die. But it still sucks to be apart for 3 weeks!
I don't feel bad for you one bit I will not get to see Brandon for a year starting either in Dec, Jan, or May/June.He is coming out for my birthday next Saturday, but then when he leaves I won't get to see him til the end of Nov. Not to mention I have only seen him one week since May 11. So POUT POUT. j/k it sucks if you are lonely and need someone to talk to seriously give me a call. I promise i've been through what your going to go through. When are mom and dad going out?
Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. You are so brave and understanding. I signed up for Girls camp and now its sinking in that I won't see David.
Post a Comment