Friday, November 21, 2008

Boot Camp

Back in October our ward's Relief Society put together some small groups that were made to help the women in the ward with the same interests get together. I volunteered to head up the Exercise Group. So far it has been good, though trying at times trying to get people to come. There are almost 30 women who have signed up and the most that have shown up for any one group is about 6-7. But hopefully not after Saturday! This Saturday is my first 'Boot Camp.' I am hoping to make it diverse enough for all fitness levels with a variety of exercises.

I am pretty proud of myself for how well I've organized it. I even created a blog! We have a team name of Power in the Park (cause we live in Hyde Park, get it?) and are going to get team t-shirts. But I really like this group because it gets me to exercise and I also get to practice teaching kickboxing and other aerobics:) Maybe one day I'll get certified and teach for real!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I am impressed with your blog(s)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive